About 10 percent of the material volume in a quartz countertop isn't stone at all, but rather a polymeric or cement-based binder. And the other 90 percent? Crushed up waste granite, marble, and natural stone or recycled industrial wastes such as ceramic, silica, glass, mirrors, etc.
This one is a great option for countertop designs due to its durability and beauty. Quartzite is also requested because it looks like marble, but it’s more resistant. However, it still demands proper care.
HERE ARE 4 REASONS FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR HOUSE WITH NATURAL STONES:
Rayse your property value and its curb appeal
Interesting shapes and colors
Low maintenance required
WE WORK WITH THE BEST COMPANIES:
We are proud of our growing reputation for helping homeowners throughout all of Connecticut beautify their properties with gorgeous granite installations. No project is too big or small for our experienced team, and we serve all of Connecticut:
COUNTIES - Fairfield County | New Haven County | Middlesex County | Hartford County | Litchfield County
CITIES & TOWNS - Branford | Cheshire | Clinton Westbrook | Danbury | Darien | Fairfield | Greenwich | Guilford | Madison | Middletown | Milford | Monroe | New Canaan | New Haven | Newtown | North Haven | Norwalk | Old Saybrook | Redding | Rowayton | South Norwalk | Southbury | Southington | Southport | Stamford | Trumbull | Wallingford | West Hartford | West Haven | Westport | Wilton and more